top of page
  • Writer's pictureabbeyflower19

Evon Young

Evon Young was last seen in Milwaukee, Wisconsin on January 1st, 2013.

Evon is an African American biological female, but lives as a transgender male. Evon is 5’0” and 160 pounds. He has black hair and brown eyes. His rapper stage name is Yung LT. His birth name was Ebony and some accounts refer to him by that name. He has tattoos of the phrase “Lord’s Advocate” on both arms.

He was last seen wearing a black Perkins work shirt, black pants, and possibly a gray hooded sweatshirt.

His roommate, Billy Griffin, said that a Chevrolet Impala pulled up outside at 10:45am on the day Evon went missing and Evon left their residence near North 52nd Street and West Custer Avenue, got in the vehicle, and rode away.

He was reported missing the next day after he missed work as well as a scheduled meeting with is mother. His family set out distributing flyers and turned to the media to help find Evon. He has never been heard from him again.

Later in January of 2013, Billy Griffin and four other men were charged with first-degree intentional homicide in Evon’s case: Victor Stewart, Ashanti McAlister, Ron Joseph Allen, and Devin Lattrez Seaberry. Authorities believe that Evon was a victim of gang-related homicide. None of the accused were aware that Evon was transgender, so authorities do not believe that it was a motive in the crime.

Billy Griffin’s mother found a cell phone, later traced to one of the men charged, Ashtani McAlister, outside of Evon’s home.

Victor Stewart’s said that Victor had taken her car without her permission on January 1st and kept it out until 6:00am on January 2nd. When he returned the car, it smelled strongly of bleach and there was a bleach bottle inside of it.

Billy later admitted that he had lied about Evon leaving in a vehicle with someone else on the day of his disappearance. Instead, he said that Devin, Ron, Victor, and Ashanti had come to him saying that Evon had helped facilitate a burglary of Billy’s home the previous year. They offered to re-admit Billy into their gang, the Chicago-based P. Stones Gang, if he would kill Evon.

Billy indicated that the four men took Evon to the basement, taped a plastic bag over his head, choked him with a chain until he lost consciousness, and beat him with tools. He said that he couldn't take watching and went upstairs. While upstairs, he heard three gunshots from the basement. They cleaned the basement and rolled up Evon's body into a sheet, took it to Stewart's car and disposed of of it in a trash bin in the 8100 block of North 84th Street and set his body on fire. When Law Enforcement went to the seen, they found evidence that corroborated most of Billy’s story, they found a chain, some burned clothing and evidence indicating that a fire had been set in the garbage container. According to one of the complaints, investigators were searching a landfill Wednesday for Young's body.

Law Enforcement believes that Evon was shot with a .22 caliber semiautomatic silver handgun owned by Bruce Christopher. While not being a part of or knowing anything about the P. Stones Gang, Bruce knew that Victor was a member. He did not participate in the crime, but was charged with illegal possession of a firearm.

Victor and Devin plead guilty to second-degree reckless homicide and were witnesses against Billy and Ashanti at their trails. Christopher also testified. Ashanti was convicted in June of 2013 and sentenced to life in prison. He will not be eligible for parole until 2066.

Billy’s trial ended in a hung jury and in February 2014, he plead guilty to lesser charges of hiding a corpse, harboring or aiding a felony by falsifying information, and solicitation of substantial battery. He was eventually sentenced to 7-and-a-half years in prison.

In February of 2014, Ron was found guilty of murder and sentenced to life in prison.

Devin was sentenced to eight years in prison and seven years of extended supervision.

Victor was sentenced to 16 years in prison and seven years of extended supervision.

Authorities believe that Evon’s body was taken to a landfill in Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin but exhaustive searches trhough mid-February of 2013 were not successful. Foul play is suspected because of the circumstances involved.

Evon has never been found.

Evon was 22 years old when he went missing. He would be 31 years old today.

Any leads or information should be directed to:

Milwaukee Police Department



Recent Posts

See All
bottom of page